Tuesday, December 11, 2007

An Evaluation

Now that you are a master at blogging, how would you rate this experience? Did you like blogging? Would you prefer to keep using an online format to discuss the readings or would you prefer that we went back to the old way of doing things? What would you change about this process?

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love blogging! I think that blogging is really fun and I think that we should keep doing it.

Anonymous said...

I thought the bogging was way better than writting it all out on paper. This is also better because it saves trees and the enviorment. It lets the little birdies can now live in the trees that was saved in not using paper.

Anonymous said...

I think that blogging is a more fun and interesting way to answer questions. I think that it would be neat if every class did this so we wouldn't get so bored. Lets Keep Doing It!

Anonymous said...

i think that blogging was so much fun we got to save so many trees.i htink we should blog more often.

Anonymous said...

I would prefer to keep bloging like we have been an would not change any thing.I also agree with austin.

Anonymous said...

This was a great way to learn and have fun. I am getting better at typing now I and I am going to need it for next year. This is a fun and helpful way of learning.

Anonymous said...

Bloging was so much fun and awsome it was way better then doing writting out questions.I also think that we should keep this session going all night long and at home at for the rest of the year.

Anonymous said...

Blogging is so much easier than writing everything out on paper and more interesting too. You have the oppertunity to see what others answers and thoughts are about what we are working on. If I had to rate blogging 1-10, and 10 was the best, I would give it a 12!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like blogging. It's a lot more fun than just writing your answers down on a piece of paper. I think we should keep blogging. It's a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

I like this better than just writting on paper. This is a good idea because it saves paper and a lot of trees.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE blogging!!! The thing about blogging is that instead of doing all of our homework we could just get on the computer and get our homework done. Bloggin gis also more interesting because you can see everyone elses post and you can comment to there post.

So I personally think that we should still be able to do blogging because if we are posting in full thought and not just a sentence then we should be able to blog. So "Mrs. Allen I think you should still let us blog as long as we are using it the way we are suupposed to."

Anonymous said...

I didn't like blogging. I loved it!:D It's alot better than the old way! I hope we keep it! One thing i would change is the backrounds and different kinds of font to!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this experience I give it a 10!!! It would be awesome if we could keep doing this sort of thing on the computer.
I wouldn't change any thing that you have done here.

Anonymous said...

I would say I did a good job and everybody else did a good job. I think that blogging is awesome for a class like us to do. I suggest that we should keep doing this. We would actually look forward to coming to school. The cool thing about it is that you can even do this at your house. THIS IS AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Overall, I like blogging. I like blogging because you don't have to write everything down on a piece of paper. Blogging is very fun, because you can have a dicussion online with friends and classmates. In the classroom, you can never have a discussion because if you started talking, you would get in trouble. That is the reason I love blogging.

Anonymous said...

Travis, I agree with you on what you said about blogging!!!

Anonymous said...

I think the experience was good. I liked it alot . I also think we should stick with blogging its a fun way to answer questions. Also it is a good way to get us ready for key boarding class . I think there should be a way to comment on other peoples comments but it goes straight to there computer.

Anonymous said...

I liked blogging way more than the book.If we would've read something in the book i would've been pretty bored.We should read more plays and do more blogging.I like this better than having questions in the book or a worksheet on a story in the book.Blogging is also much easier than writing out the questions in the book!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Austin that this a more efficient way of answering questions because it saves the environment.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE being on the computer and when I first found out that we were going to the computer lab to start blogging I was so happy. I think that being on the computer get us students to actually answere the questions because we are doing what we do best(typing/being on the internet). I think that we should do this for every class because it would make things so much more interesting. I think we need to continue blogging.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Alison blogging is fun.

Anonymous said...

No!Well,sorta.I sorta like blogging.
Yes I want to keep using it.
I think it is better than writing on paper. I think everybody does better on it.
I would give us something that we could talk to other people on it. And plus we could have a profile explaing us.That would be more fun. But so far,this is fun.

Anonymous said...

I like the new way I would not change athing about it I would not like to go back to the old way because if we stick with this way we and talk and discuss the question or the remark someone else put and that is why I like the new way and I would not chande a thing.

Anonymous said...

If I could change one thing for blogging, I would have us do blogging for homework. That would be so much fun. We could have discussions online about homeword assignments.

Anonymous said...

I personaly liked blogging because it wasnt a real question it was something that you only had to give your opion you did not have to think . And would not change anything.