Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Here Comes the Bride...

Many of you assumed early on that George and Emily would get married. How would you describe the reaction of their families to their wedding day?

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that, they would be happy for them, but then again still very nervese.

Anonymous said...

I think that their parents were extremely shocked well at leats the mothers were.

Anonymous said...

I think that the parents are happy for them but they are also nervous. They want George and Emily to stay with them forever.

Anonymous said...

I think that their parents were fine with the marriage. I think the parents get along with each other and George and Emily both get along with each others parents.

Anonymous said...

Their families were happy and probably nervous for there son or daughter.

Anonymous said...

I think that the parents would be nervous and dont want to let there kids go off on their own. They would also be shocked when they first here that they were getting married.

Anonymous said...

I think the mom's were a little upset because there losing one of there chicks. But on the dad's case they were i little upset but they knew it would happen some day!

Anonymous said...

George and Emily's families were pretty surprised when they found out that they were getting married.The families were surprised and said they were too young,but they also i think were kinda happy for Emily and George at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Well i think that if you were to keep it all in one year you would have just events in one year.But i think if you had them in three or more years the story would be a lot more interesting to read.:p

Anonymous said...

I think that the reaction of their families was normal. Their families wanted them to get married but then they started having second thoughts. I think that their parents are pretty happy about them getting married.

Anonymous said...

Nobody would have expected there marrige but in the middle of the second to last page or something like that. Emily and George had there differences but they got through it.

Anonymous said...

I thought that they would let them get married and that they would crie on the wedding day. I didn't think that George and Emily would not want to get married. I also thought that their parents would at least see if this is what they really wanted. I also thought that their mothers would at least try to get them to change their minds about the wedding. I also knew that Emily and George would be very nervous.

Anonymous said...

I think that the marrage was prodicted form the start was right they are very nevious on their wedding day and they they felt like they don't want to get married. But whan they got married they were very happy and they forget all their fears.

Anonymous said...

I think the families of George and Emily were very nervous. At the same time they were probably happy as well for their children. The reason they reacted the way they did is probably because parents always worry about their kids and always want to guide them onto the right path.

Anonymous said...

I think their reaction would be that they are nervous.I also think that they are woundering if it is going to work out, and if they will be fine on their own.

Anonymous said...

Well i think that goerges parents and emilys parents will be proud of them both.:}

Anonymous said...

I think the families were amazed that both of them were having the freak-outs.