Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A First Date

Describe George and Emily's first "date." What does George claim is the most important thing in life? How would you have reacted if you were Emily?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

George and Emily's first date was in the ice cream shop. I think that their date was a little bit awkward. George said that the most important thing in life is finding out that someone that you like likes you back. If I were Emily I probably would've been a little bit freaked out by how George was acting.

Anonymous said...

George and Emily's first date was at an ice cream shop after school.George claimed that the most important thing in life that you have someone that understands you and that likes your character. I would have kind of freaked out if I was in Emily's situation.

Anonymous said...

I thought that their first date was very romantic until the very end where George didn't have enough money to pay Mr. Morgan. I thought that was a sign that they were going to have money problems in the future.

Anonymous said...

George and Emily's first date was in the ice cream shop. They were talking to each other and they both acted like they wanted to tell each other something but they couldn't get it out in the right way. George said that the most important thing in life is when you love someone who loves you in the same way back. He said that he would rather get married than go to college. Emily agreed with him but told him that he shouldn't choose that he is not going to college almost a year away from when he is sopost to go.

Anonymous said...

Goerge thinks that the most important thing in life is to have somebody who loves you. If I were Emily, I would've said that what George said was nice.

Anonymous said...

George and Emily's first date was at an ice cream shop. In my opinion, it wasn't very romantic. George didn't have enough money to pay for the ice cream.

Anonymous said...

George said that the best thing to have in life is to have someone that understands you and listens to you, and someone that has the same characteristics.
If i were Emily i would try to change the subject. :} / :{ lol